Cargo Pants Fit Resources
Posted by Brit Kinahan on
Here are some links to the most common adjustments needed for adjusting the pants patterns!
1. Waist adjustments: https://www.sewalongs.com/clover/clover-large-or-small-waist-adjustment/
2. Belly adjustments: https://www.sewalongs.com/clover/clover-full-or-flat-belly-adjustment/
3. Hip adjustments: https://www.sewalongs.com/clover/clover-wide-or-narrow-hip-adjustments/
4. Sway-back/Pelvic Tilt: https://www.sewalongs.com/clover/clover-swayback-adjustment/
5. Seat adjustments: https://www.sewalongs.com/clover/clover-full-or-flat-butt-adjustments/
6. Waistband Height: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/46/aa/01/46aa0114c0fbb82ab2e5ee125fbff8d4.jpg
Length increase/decrease --> Use the noted areas on the patterns to increase/decrease length. If using the thigh lengthen area only do so if your femoral measurement is longer than the pattern, otherwise adjust length in the lower leg.
Main resource for excellent adjustments (for wovens, low stretch knits): https://blog.seamwork.com/tutorials-tips-tricks/the-colette-patterns-pants-fitting-cheatsheet/